Friday, February 1, 2008

The Begining

Strike up the band, don't change that dial, and scuttle the crows nest! Greg is back in the world of the blog. I am going to tackle the issues that no one cares about and share my opinions on things that probably wont affect your life. "Well isn't that exciting" you say to yourself with a grimace. Yes..... yes it is. I would like to start by dedicating this blog to all of the people who read it. Without you I will more than likely quit writing. Now lets get this train wreck a rollin!

I work with a company that does most of its business on ebay and if you know anything about what is going on right now in that world, you would know that they are changing their feedback policy so that sellers can no longer leave feedback for buyers. More than likely this means nothing to you but just in case you are interested, here is a link to the thread that my company started. http://forums.ebay.com/thread.jspa?forumID=113&threadID=2000507599
I haven't quite decided weather or not to get involved in the debate, but the guys in my office are going nuts with it. I mean its not like its going to change the world, but it might change some things about internet commerce. Other companies are already starting to gain more in the seller department, including amazon and wagglepop. Czech them out if you get a chance or care.

So i think thats a pretty good start.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Greg, your blog completely and utterly destroys me. Welcome back my friend. Responding to what you were writing: I think ebay's change of policy is lame. As a buyer and seller on ebay I think that is ridiculous. So it means something to me my friend. It means something to me. Peace out brutha. You are now on my blog homies list. SPH